15 September 2013

15 Sept. Update

I figured I should do a daily update for what I did on NIKRA that day :)

Two days ago; I changed some textures and fixed some issues regarding chunk loading and background block rendering. Gained about 5 frames :D

Yesterday I spent a few hours optimising gameplay, and updated the lighting. I plan on having an option for smooth lighting but... Does it really affect the gameplay? To be honest, I quite like the blocky lighting. It suits the art in my opinion c;

Now, regarding posting images, I'm not too sure if I should just yet. The game is at a stage where it could look completely different to how it is now and, there's no point in showing something that isn't finished.

I guess I should anyway... Hmmm...
The next Q&A Saturday I'll post the first picture ;)

Well, that's all I have time for,

Catch you on the flip-side,

-Seth





(IINENEA E BOHRI)

No comments:

Post a Comment